The ideal candidate is a creative team player able to bring a utility distribution project from concept to construction ready phase by collaborating with the developer, project manager, consultants, city officials and utility companies. Shows a willingness to receive guidance from fellow team members, design reviewers and managers. Willingness to work extra hours as needed.
- Prepares detailed technical designs of varying complexity for modifications to existing utility gas and electric facilities from onset through completion of project.
- Prepares the construction orders with safe, reliable, and cost-effective designs that conform with utility standards, safety orders, and governmental regulations.
- Perform field visits & attend team meetings. Work cross-functionally with other teams. Multi-task while designing components of various projects.
- Related design, field or relevant work experience – Gas / electric preferred; water / sewer also accepted.
- Proficiency in AutoCad preferred.
- Entry level positions also available.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Somos un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Los solitantes son considerados para puestos sin importar su condición de veterano, estado de miembro del servicio uniformado, raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad física o mental, información genética o cualquier otra categoría protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales aplicables.
10150 Meanley Drive. Suite 200 San Diego, CA
Mo-Fr: 8:00 am-5:00 pm